CASE MANAGERS I and II
Opportunities available in San Leandro and Concord!
CASE MANAGERS I and II (Bilingual positions also available in Spanish and ASL with a $75.00 bi-weekly differential)
Case Manager I
Case Manager II
Under general direction of the Supervisor, is responsible for the case management services offered to Consumers and their families. Ensures that the entire case management process, assessment and evaluation, planning, authorizing, advocacy, monitoring, reviewing and associated documentation are completed.
1. Facilitate the planning process and develop the Individual Program Plan (IPP) or Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) for assigned Consumers and oversee the implementation of the IPP/IFSP. Monitor and evaluate the services provided through the plan.
2. Coordinate and support the implementation of the Consumers plan which may include identifying natural supports and generic services and evaluating when a need exists that can only be met through RCEB authorized funding.
3. Advocate on behalf of consumers to protect their rights under the law and ensure that they receive those services and benefits to which they are entitled.
4. Assist the consumer and family in obtaining essential diagnosis and evaluation from appropriate practitioners and secure written reports and other information which assesses and interprets the consumer's situation. 5. Monitor the consumer's health and safety.
6. Maintain all documentation and contacts as required by law, regulation and policy.
7. Implement RCEB policies and procedures.
8. Complete, in a timely manner, functional and/or developmental reviews.
9. Keep supervisor informed of the status of the case load and unmet needs in the community. 10. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to prioritize and organize work efficiently to meet deadlines.
2. Ability to organize information for verbal and written presentation/documentation.
3. Excellent interview and listening skills.
4. Excellent assessment/diagnostic skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Qualifications strictly enforced, ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING
1. BA Degree in human services or related field and 4 years similar experience.
2. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing.
3. Automobile and valid driver's license required.
Excellent benefits including CalPERs Retirement, Medical/Dental, 3 weeks paid vacation, 12 paid holidays; 3 floating holidays,12 sick days.
Regional Center of the East Bay,
500 Davis St., Ste. 100,
San Leandro, CA 94577
or Email: email@example.com
Job Location: Concord CA
Company InfoCompany Name:( RCEB ) Regional Center of the East Bay
Job application page:Click here to apply
Send application by email to:Click here to apply