Opportunity available in San Leandro!
REGIONAL CENTER OF THE EAST BAY
$2,309.76 - $3,095.31 Bi-weekly
$60,053.76 - $80,478.06 Annual
DUTIES: Under direction, identifies health care needs, develops, coordinates, advocates for and monitors nursing and other health related services (both vendored and other) Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Review referred cases and identifies appropriate health service needs.
2. Identifies and refers, in cooperation with the Case Manager clients in need of nursing assessment or intervention to appropriate vendor or community resources.
3. May assess individual client needs when use of a vendor for this service is inappropriate.
4. Review and recommend purchase of service request for nursing services.
5. Develops and monitors health services through vendorized providers.
6. Advocate with community health care providers to provide needed services.
7. Participate in team meetings to develop health care plans for individual clients and monitors, as necessary.
8. Provide community outreach and education with regard to health care needs of RCEB clients, as assigned.
9. Provides education to staff regarding health care needs of clients.
10. Represents RCEB at meetings, committees, and conferences etc regarding health care needs of clients, as assigned.
11. Completes reports and documentation as required.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. California Registered Nurse with Bachelor?s degree in Nursing or related field.
2. Experience with the developmentally disabled, or in public health nursing, or in discharge planning, or in home health nursing. Preference will be given to candidates with experience with the developmentally disabled.
3. Automobile and valid driver?s license.
Excellent benefits (pro-rated for part-time) including CalPERs Retirement, Medical/Dental, 3 weeks paid vacation, 12 paid holidays; 3 floating holidays,12 sick days.
Respond to: Regional Center of the East Bay, 500 Davis St., Ste. 100, San Leandro, CA 94577. Fax: 510-618-7761 or Email: email@example.com. EOE
Job Location: San Leandro CA
Company InfoCompany Name:Regional Center of the East Bay
Job application page:Click here to apply
Send application by email to:Click here to apply